Ecommerce Warehouse Manager
An exciting opportunity has emerged to join our rapidly growing ecommerce division at Black Milk. Over the last 18 months our Ecommerce site blackmilkcereal.com has grown rapidly and now serves treats to people across Europe and beyond.
To continue this growth, we are now looking for a talented leader to bring experience and knowledge to how we distribute our products to our customers.
Based on Shopify, we ship with partners like Royal Mail (via Caribou), APC and Spring. We also wholesale directly with larger clients
We are still at a comparative start up phase and are looking for a talented individual to grow the business with. As the warehouse manager you will report to the Business Manager.
Ideally we are looking for someone with experience in FMCG Food & Drink Brands
This role would suit a Ecommerce Warehouse Manager, Ecommerce Warehouse Assistant Manager, Warehouse Shift Manager, Warehouse Supervisor or Warehouse Team Leader with experience of managing eCommerce or Multi-Channel operations.
This role will be working 9am to 6pm five out of seven days a week.
This role is a permanent position based at our warehouse in the Northern Quarter of Manchester
To Apply please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Team Player
- Able to talk and communicate with customers in a professional and coherent manner.
- Front-foot & hands-on leadership style.
- Keen to take on Responsibility.
- Warehouse Manager, Warehouse Supervisor or Warehouse Team Leader with the desire to progress your career with a highly dynamic SME business where you can make a real difference.
- Overall management responsibility for at least 4-6 heads or more.
- Experience of eCommerce, Multi-Channel, Omni-Channel or Online warehouse operations - Essential
- 3PL experience
- Shared user experience
- Able to implement process & use data in order to support management decision-making where needed.
- Able to liaise from shop-floor to Board level.
- Keen to leave a lasting impact and legacy on the wider business.
- Strives for operational excellence and sets your teams high standards.
- Engaging and coaching style.
- Able and willing to progress your career.
- Driving License is desirable
- First Aid Trained (training provided if needed)
- Must be able to carry loads of 20kg
- Management & Operating of all warehouse functions - including Pick/Pack, Despatch, Returns, Quality Control and Inventory.
- Lead from the front this is a hands on Position
- Management of eCommerce Shopify Platform Stock Levels
- Arrange Pallet & Supervise Parcel deliveries
- Stock Control, Accuracy & Reporting.
- Use of Process Improvement techniques and bringing more 'rigour to process'.
- Use of data in order to make decisions.
- Direct Management responsibility of a supervisory team of 4-6 people.
- Management of a shipping and packaging
- Engagement, Coaching and Mentoring of your team.
- Suggesting & Leading Commercial Improvements within your operation.
- Health & Safety for your site.
- Ensure the warehouse, toilets and kitchen are kept clean & tidy
- This position will link in with the Sales, Manufacturing & Account teams on a regular basis.
- Arrange deliveries and collections from subcontractors