An exciting opportunity has emerged to join our rapidly growing ecommerce division at Black Milk. Over the last 18 months our Ecommerce site blackmilkcereal.com has grown rapidly and now serves treats to people across Europe and beyond.
To continue this growth, we are now looking for a talented supervisor to bring experience and knowledge to how we distribute our products to our customers.
Based on Shopify, we ship with partners like Royal Mail (via Caribou), APC and Spring. We also wholesale directly with larger clients
We are still at a comparative start up phase and are looking for a talented individual to grow the business with. As the ecommerce warehouse supervisor you will report to the Business Manager.
Ideally we are looking for someone with experience within other emerging in Food & Drink Brands
This role would suit people with previous experience in ecommerce distribution. Candidates with hospitality experience can also be trained quickly as there are a lot of transferable skills
This role will be working 9am to 6pm five out of seven days a week.
This role is a permanent position based at our warehouse in the Northern Quarter of Manchester
To Apply please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Team Player
- Able to talk and communicate with customers in a professional and coherent manner.
- Front-foot & hands-on leadership style.
- Keen to take on Responsibility.
- Supervisory Experience
- Experience of eCommerce
- Desire to create an experience for the customer
- Able to implement process & use data in order to support management decision-making where needed.
- Able to liaise from shop-floor to Board level.
- Keen to leave a lasting impact and legacy on the wider business.
- Strives for operational excellence and sets your teams high standards.
- Able and willing to progress your career.
- Driving License is desirable
- First Aid Trained (training provided if needed)
- Must be able to carry loads of 20kg
- Operating of all warehouse functions - including Pick/Pack, Despatch, Returns, Quality Control and Inventory.
- Lead from the front this is a hands on Position
- Operation of eCommerce Shopify Platform Stock Levels
- Arrange Pallet & Supervise Parcel deliveries
- Stock Control, Accuracy & Reporting.
- Use of Process Improvement techniques and bringing more 'rigour to process'.
- Use of data in order to make decisions.
- Direct Management responsibility of a supervisory team of 4 people.
- Shipping and packaging
- Engagement, Coaching and Mentoring of your colleagues
- Suggesting & Leading Commercial Improvements within your operation.
- Health & Safety for your area.
- Ensure the workspace is kept tidy